BIM Structural Engineer
Job no: 503000
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Civil Structures
- Global engineering consultancy with great career opportunities
- Opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects both locally and internationally
- Friendly working environment across the business
About Surbana Jurong
Together with our member companies who bring with them specialised skillsets – AETOS, B+H, KTP, Robert Bird Group, SAA, Sino-Sun and SMEC, the Surbana Jurong Group offers multi-disciplinary capabilities and extended reach, providing comprehensive sustainable solutions and value add to clients around the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a BIM Structural Engineer to join the Surbana Jurong Bangladesh Ltd. and contributes to the growth and development of a business with a reputation for technical excellence and strong client relationships.
- Detailing Technical Delivery role, directly reporting to the Structural Engineer / Chief Architect / BIM Coordinator.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of landscape/structural detailing solutions that achieve technical compliance
- Thorough knowledge in developing design, detail design, shop/ working drawings for civil and structural /RCC / steel works.
- Working within the Structural/Landscape Group performing the structural modeling automation, and detailing of projects in the building sectors.
- Member of the BIM Team & act as the BIM Technicians by providing technical expertise on projects to ensure that they are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards.
- Working with the MEP/Landscape Architect/Structural Engineer/ Architectural/Interior on the delivery of major projects using CAD and Autodesk Revit software packages, as required.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A Graduate of BSc Civil Engineering from any reputable university
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience of Professional Experience
- Should have worked on BIM projects that involve complex, multi‐phase, large scale, mid‐ to high‐ rise buildings from concept to completion
- Technical knowledge of Civil/Structural Detailing with particular reference to Structural Concrete and associated Autodesk Revit/BIM/Detailing Software.
- Technical knowledge and experience of detailing to Indian / European / US-based design codes/standards.
- Confidence to work within multi-disciplinary design environments Planning and time management skills.
- Shall be proficient in Revit & BIM Related software's Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- This position is open to “International candidates only”.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts. To find out more about Surbana Jurong, please visit our corporate page at https://surbanajurong.com/
Advertised: Bangladesh Standard Time
Applications close: Bangladesh Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend