Job no: 503081
Work type: Full Time
Location: United Arab Emirates
Categories: Planning and Urban Design
- Global engineering consultancy with great career opportunities
- Opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects both locally and internationally
- Friendly working environment across the business
About Surbana Jurong
Together with our member companies who bring with them specialized skillsets – AETOS, B+H, KTP, Robert Bird Group, SAA, Sino-Sun and SMEC, the Surbana Jurong Group offers multi-disciplinary capabilities and extended reach, providing comprehensive sustainable solutions and value add to clients around the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a BD Manager/Administrator to join the Surbana Jurong UAE and contributes to the growth and development of a business with a reputation for technical excellence and strong client relationships.
Position Title: Bid Coordinator with strong Graphic design/ Visualization background.
Job Assignment: Dubai, UAE
Reporting Line: Director, Design, UAE Studio
Main Responsibility: The primary purpose of the position is to:
- The holder of this position provides broad technical knowledge in the preparation and coordination of tender proposals and bids, and help in presentation for marketing documents
- Travels to various part of UAE and contributes to the development and production of project deliverables as part of the team.
- To work on prequalifications, expression of interests with relevant agencies, clients and projects.
- To prepare and coordinate tender proposals and bids,
- To refine and produce presentation for marketing documents of high quality that shows high level of visual creatively.
- Support and quick to understand the demand of all types of bids and projects
- Organize and manage the library of relevant bid information
- Maintain documentation and filing system of the prequalification, expression of interest and tender bids
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Tertiary degree in Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience and must have UAE experience
Our Ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Excellent command of written English
- Meticulous with highest copy accuracy
- Currently residing and working in UAE is very much preferred for the role, and is very eligible for the role
- Well organize with the ability to communicate efficiently and confidently with people of all levels
- Must have strong creatively in producing and packaging proposals through the use of design software (e.g. photoshop, indesign)
- Advanced administrative skills and IT skills (e.g, word, outlook, excel, power point)
- Excellent change control skills
- Must have the experience of preparing submissions for projects of all scales
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleaques
- Able to work independently and proactively whilst working to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people of all levels
- Highly proficient in Indesign, excel, adobe pdf, PowerPoint, word documents, outlook
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts. Please include your photo and portfolio together with your CV when submitting your application.
To find out more about SJ, please visit our page at www.surbanajurong.com
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All recruitment activities go through our Resourcing function and currently, this role doesn’t require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to SJ employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Applications close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend