Supervision Engineer/Resident Engineer
Job no: 503659
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Roads and Highways
- Global engineering consultancy with great career opportunities
- Opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects both locally and internationally
- Friendly working environment across the business
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global engineering and consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership has created a talent pool of 13,000 dedicated people working across a network of 100 offices in 40 countries.
SMEC employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are committed to developing our people. We encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.
Consistently recognized for technical excellence and design innovation, SMEC continues to receive industry awards and accolades from around the world. Engineering News Record (ENR) currently ranks SMEC in the top 25 of the ‘2018 Top 225 International Design Firms’
This is an exciting opportunity for an expatriate ‘Supervision Engineer/Resident Engineer’ to work on an ongoing ADB-Funded Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Project in Dhaka City. The role has remaining man month inputs of 4.5 months.
- Shall supervise construction of the works based on contract packages;
- Shall test or order to test and examine materials to be used or workmanship employed in connection with the supervision works;
- Shall direct the work of the local site supervision teams; and
- Shall carry out other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by the Senior Management or designated person in authority on the project, in respect of the project delivery.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- He/she must have a BSc in Civil Engineering earned from any reputable university;
- He/she has at least 05 Years of Experience in Road/Bridge Construction Supervision Projects;
- Has/she worked on similar position for at least 1 Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project
- He/she must be an “International Candidate” with an overseas/outside the country experience on BRT Projects
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to SAMETalentAcquisition@SMEC.com
To find out more about SMEC, please visit our careers page at www.smec.com/careers
Advertised: Bangladesh Standard Time
Applications close: Bangladesh Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend