Team Administrator - Transport & Logistics
Job no: 503961
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Hot Jobs, Administration
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the team
- Use your skills to make a difference
- Flexible and friendly working environment
SMEC provides unique opportunities to work on iconic industry projects with experienced colleagues and leadership teams. We support and empower employees to drive innovation initiatives within a well-established and growing organisation.
Every employee plays a key role in shaping our business and is driven by teamwork, progressive thinking and creative ideas. We are committed to providing platforms to enable our people to engage in the business, deliver value to clients and develop their careers.
When you join SMEC, you join a flexible growing organisation that has a genuine commitment to CSR, diversity and improving the world we live in.
We are currently seeking a talented Team Administrator to provide administrative support to the Construction Services Manager in our Gold Coast office. The role is a full time, permanent position but part-time will be considered for the right candidate.
Working closely with key stakeholders in the business and with the broader administrative team, you will thrive on providing efficient and professional administrative support as well as reception coverage when required.
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills. We're looking for someone with the right approach to work and a passion to deliver a high level of service in a corporate environment.
Key Accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Undertake a proactive role in coordinating and delivering high quality proposals for the team;
- Maintain project controls systems and procedures that assist in the development and production of project deliverables;
- Undertake administrative activities that contribute to the effective and efficient management of the team;
- Provide functional and wider company support and adhere to SMEC policies and procedures;
- Develop effective and collaborative relationships with internal contacts and external stakeholders that contribute to the success of the business.
- Preparing, co-ordinating and distributing documents, reports and presentations including: Functional and team reports, pipeline reports, monthly reports, resourcing planning and client material
- Booking travel and training where required
- Arranging team meetings and taking minutes
Suitable applicants will have/be:
- Experience in a similar role
- 4+ years' corporate administration experience ideally within an engineering / projects environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Proficient on MS Office tools
- Exposure to proposals / bid assistance would be highly valued however not essential
In return, SMEC offers you the benefits that come from working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Teresa Chan – firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about SMEC, please visit our website at http://www.smec.com/en_au
All recruitment activities go through our Resourcing function and currently, this role doesn’t require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to SMEC employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend