- Collaborative and friendly working environment
- Be part of an organisation committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which we work
- Flexible work environment with fantastic benefits and professional development opportunities
SMEC is a global engineering, management and development consultancy with a 70-year history of delivering advanced solutions for our clients and partners.
We are a diverse, inclusive and flexible organisation providing incredible opportunities to work on iconic industry projects with collaborative colleagues and leadership teams. As part of the SMEC team you will be presented with opportunities and challenges to advance your career, be connected to a global network of specialists and mentored by leaders who continually strive to make a difference. Together as a team we are redefining exceptional.
Join us – we’re looking for an Advisor - Recruitment & Talent
Due to significant growth, we have an opportunity for a highly motivated and organised Advisor - Recruitment & Talent to join our National Team.
With experience end to end experience in recruitment (either from an agency or client side), we are looking for a polished, results-oriented individual who has an appetite for providing a high level of service to our stakeholders/clients.
The key accountabilities of this role will be:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for mid-level appointments in a project environment;
- Provide specialist advice to managers on the best method of mapping and sourcing candidates for there are/projects;
- Ensuring that compliance and governance is met for all recruitment assignments, including the tracking of all roles and applications via Talent Management System (PageUp or WorkDay)
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build/manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience working in engineering/consulting space;
- Approach in a consultative, intelligent and professional manner and have proven success in the development and implementation of innovative sourcing initiatives;
- Search, source and/or mine for active candidates on our CV database and via external search engines;
- Passive candidate research and attraction through networking, referrals and headhunting;
- Sound understanding of the use and application of candidate management systems (ideally in PageUp/WorkDay);
- Good time management and organisational skills with an 'eye for detail';
- Someone who has values approach to delivering best candidates to the business.
The incumbent will role model SJ Group and SMEC values, ethics and code of conduct and ensure all business activities are carried out in accordance with these guiding principles.
In return, as a member of the Surbana Jurong group with over 16,000 employees worldwide, SMEC offers you the benefits of working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy, in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded. Learn more about our staff benefits here: http://www.smec.com/en_au/careers/your-career-with-SMEC
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Miles Pullen firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about SMEC, please visit our website at http://www.smec.com/en_au
All recruitment activities go through our Recruitment & Talent Team function and currently, this role doesn’t require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to SMEC employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.
Make a difference with SMEC
From the early pioneers on the Snowy Mountains Hydroelectric Scheme, to our leaders and innovators of today, our people make us who we are.
Recognised Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia), we actively promote an inclusive workplace and value people with different backgrounds, skills and expertise to drive innovation and shared learning across our growing global network.
SMEC is committed to positively impacting the individuals and communities we work with. We are fortunate to have a presence in more than 40 countries around the world, where we are committed to not only delivering projects to a high standard of excellence but also making a difference to communities in need, our SMEC Foundation. We have an Innovate level Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), which formalises our commitment to implement and measure practical actions that create opportunities for, and build respectful relationships with, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Link to benefits: http://www.smec.com/en_au/careers/your-career-with-SMEC
Learn more about SMEC:
SMEC | InFocus | SMEC Foundation